Google announced at the Global Livestream this afternoon that the AdWords Editor version 11 has been rebuilt from the ground up and is available today for both Mac & PC.
“Built to make you faster and more efficient!”
Jerry Dischler, Vice President of Product Management, AdWords
I was already in love with the AdWords Editor, so I can’t wait to try out the new features! If you’re managing an AdWords account, you need this tool. In a nutshell,AdWords Editor is a free Google application for managing your AdWords account efficiently. Download your campaigns, make changes with powerful editing tools, then upload the changes back to AdWords when you’re done.
Here’s what’s new in AdWords Editor 11, in addition to the new look:
- Easily manage multiple accounts at once and work in them side by side – you can even drag & drop between accounts!
- View different parts of your accounts at the same time
- New keyboard shortcuts
- Detailed history is just a click away
- You can undo or redo multiple changes (and not necessarily in the same order)
- Build filters & save searches for more accurate results
- Download your accounts twice as fast
AdWords Editor 11 will save you time and allow you to easily find what you’re looking for, make changes and move on!
Turn it up to 11 – download AdWords Editor 11 at: google.com/adwordseditor