To write a post:
1. Log in to your WordPress Website (Dashboard)
2. Click ‘Posts’ on the Left Hand Menu
3. Click the ‘Add New’ sub-tab.
4. Start filling in the blanks:
– enter your post title in the first field
– enter your body content in the main post editing box
– if using Yoast SEO, edit the SEO snippet information and add your post’s focus keyword
– when appropriate, select a category, add tags, and make other selections from the sections below the post.
5. When you are ready, click Publish (or Save Draft if you’re not ready to Publish)
Adding relevant posts or articles to your blog that interest and educate your website visitors is a must for small businesses today! It not only adds value and helps your potential customers with their pain points, it also boosts your SEO (search engine optimization = getting found in the search results).